For Over Six Generations
From its settlement in 1824 to 1954 the Property was farmed and selectively logged by several generations of the Cassidy Family, who built a substantial home and barn complex. A small one room church built on the Property in 1883 has been renovated for group meetings.
The Cassidy Family home and barn were destroyed by fire in the early 1970s and haying operations ceased. This allowed the Property to rapidly return to its present forested condition. The result of this evolution is the site is now a beautiful forested area, highly desirable for both forest and water-based activities.
Interested parties are invited to contact Camp Cassidy to learn more about participating in the Action Plan to develop Camp Cassidy.